Manager, Application Development | 26961
Job Title: Manager, Application Development
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the team responsible for the delivery of a great employee experience by managing the development team for the portal channel. This is a one stop shop for employees to perform their job related tasks in a highly personalized fashion
Lead a team of talented software developers and a BA to execute on high visibility projects that deliver great value to our employees. Value is measured by increasing efficiency and employee satisfaction, the two pillars of employee experience.
What you get to do in this role:
- You provide mentorship and day to day management of activities of team comprised of software engineers and Business Analyst
- You help prioritize work for the team
- You help team overcome challenges
- Interface with business owners to clarify requirements
- Act as the business owner for the portal channel by monitoring adoption, impact of solution on KPI’s, and tie it how this channel is enabling self service for the company
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of software development management
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Worked in agile development environment
- Managed local and remote resources across different time zones
- Deal with a number of priorities at the same time
- Highly preferred:
- Worked in development of portals
- Knowledge of Servicenow platform
- Worked in employee experience space
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.