Manager, Security and Operations Compliance | 27658
Manager, Security and Operations Compliance (M3)
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Security and Operations Compliance
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We’re looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and technically experienced Manager, Security and Operations Compliance with ability to understand and influence cloud operational and security processes, effectively train and manage staff for maximum output and satisfaction, and drive changes within the organization. The successful candidate must be professional, reliable, resourceful and have a “can-do” attitude.
You will be a key member of our team and play an important role in defining the Security and Compliance framework for a leading cloud company. In this role you will be required to demonstrate ability to analyze difficult problems, think out-of-box and provide pragmatic solutions and recommendations.
ServiceNow current compliance initiatives are focused on, but not limited to ISO 27001, ISO 27018, ISO 27017, PCI, SSAE 18, SOC 2, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, MTCS, IRAP, VPAT, NIST 800-53, C5 and ISO 9001. Security and Operations Compliance Manager will be involved in driving and measuring compliance for the cloud business systems, control areas, process, and product for company compliance initiatives.
- Successfully project manage and drive testing activities across various teams within the organization to measure and monitor compliance with company policies, procedures and common control framework
- Resolve problems through short-term planning and set priorities to ensure task completion
- Lead, coach and mentor team of staff to ensure proper training, consistent execution and skill development
- Oversee customer requests and information gathering for audit activities and manage onsite audits
- Monitor and mature the existing common control framework
- Help our internal stakeholders understand ServiceNow’s security and compliance control environment through training, collateral maintenance and knowledge management
- Drive initiatives in our GRC tool and processes to meet compliance business needs
- Develop and enhance dashboards for management level reporting
- Manage budget within own area
- Support the Sr. Manager of Security and Operations Compliance in the management of the Operational Compliance function to include managing daily activities of direct employees
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 7+ years working in the field of compliance or audit
- Direct and recent working experience with IT audit, security and business process control testing
- Direct and recent working experience with at least four of the following compliance programs: ISO 27001, ISO 2018, ISO 2017, PCI, SSAE18, SOC2, HIPPA, 21 CFR Part 11, MTCS, IRAP, VPAT, ISO 9001, Privacy, NIST 800-53,
- Prior experience of working in the Security and Compliance group at a SaaS/Cloud company or with security and risk practice of a Big 4 firm
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP, GIAC, PMP
- Proven the ability to manage large projects across multiple teams and regions
- Prior experience with GRC systems
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis, training and recommendations
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare compliance reports and associated metrics for senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with other members of the GRC organization to drive results
- Flexibility in working hours to align with global regional teams when needed
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.