Senior Learning Program Manager | 24984
Job Title: Senior Learning Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Training Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as the primary training liaison for a key internal stakeholder group.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with stakeholder leadership to assess and identify needed learning interventions and success factors.
- Develop trusting partnership with key stakeholders.
- Analyze training needs and requests and recommend the appropriate learning solutions.
- Identify resource needs and work with team members to meet goals.
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs for key stakeholder groups.
- Manage all learning programs and projects for stakeholder audience.
- Lead project teams, including instructional designers and eLearning developers.
- Work with Learning Management System team to plan and execute learning programs.
- Manage communications with stakeholder group.
- Design eLearning, learning paths, and presentations.
- Provide continual assessment of program effectiveness and quality.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience designing and facilitating a variety of learning offerings: web-based/eLearning, video, instructor-led classes, blended learning, assessments
- Experience recommending the right solutions, based on training goals and objectives
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and analytical skills
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and driven to achieve goals
- The ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team with a flexible work style
- The ability to learn quickly, be curious, open to feedback and highly adaptable to change
- Strong organizational skills and is disciplined with time to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with technical and/or software development training content and technical audiences preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment
- A proven track record of effective project management and experience using project management tools
- Master's degree in Educational Technology or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in the corporate training space
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.