Sr. Manager, Customer Workflow Solutions Business Development (Accenture) | 31256
Title: Sr. Manager, Customer Workflow Solutions Business Development Manager (Accenture)
Location: EMEA. London
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
This role is part of the Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization and will be empowered to create a world class partner ecosystem that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles. With the objective of helping to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond.
As a Sr. Manager on the Customer Workflows Business Development team, you will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our partners in a designated region/country/area
The Sr. Manager will work with field sales resources on targeted accounts and drive a virtual team around the alliance covering all aspects of the business relationship. This will require participation and focus necessary to produce and drive a business agenda and a set of measurable results for presentation back to leadership on both sides of the partnerships.
What you get to do in this role:
Lead the customer workflow top of funnel business development efforts and go to market strategy for our top G6 partners. You will be responsible for driving differentiated value by building workflow aligned practices with partners to create unique solutions based on ServiceNow. These market leading solutions will produce a pipeline of opportunity to generate revenue for the partner and ServiceNow.
Success will be measured by achievement of sales quotas and partner readiness to sell and implement on a quarterly and annual basis.
Additional role detail:
- Responsible for developing Customer Workflow product GTM strategy with the partner and the creation and attainment of partner(s) business plan;
- As the subject matter expert responsible for Customer Workflow Business Development, create and deliver top of funnel business development plans including unique sales offerings, market campaigns, account mapping and other go to market activities;
- Creation of Release Readiness and Enablement Plans for Sales, Pre-sales and Delivery;
- Responsible for partner Capacity, Competency, Customer Success and Capability, the “4C”s;
- Workflow alliance liaison for multiple teams at ServiceNow;
- Conduct internal and external regular business reviews, introducing insights to adapt and evolve partner solutions in alignment with market trends;
- Revenue and KPI target monitoring;
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with multiple alliance, product and sales teams.
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you should have:
- 10+ years of customer experience product and industry knowledge and experience working within Alliances and Sales
- Proven ability to create viable and sustainable business practices that are underpinned with technology
- Extensive experience in managing global programs within Services, System Integrators, or Consulting Advisory firms
- Experience in initiating and delivering joint partner development programs
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow relationships with key decision makers across Sales/Operations/Architecture/Portfolio/Support/C-level
- Demonstrated experience aligning a company’s professional services organization to grow a business with global partners
- Travel may be required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.