Senior Presales Solution Consultant | 29715
Job title: Senior Presales Solution Consultant
ServiceNow has always been a people-centric business. Since 2004, our founder believed in simplifying ordinarily manual workflows for regular people. That core value has remained the basis of our work and our culture. We are extremely passionate about our product, and we live for our customers and partners. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow will mean stretching yourself to always do better.
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding Presales Solution Consultant to work in our UK Commercial team to help us reinvent the future of work. The Commercial vertical at ServiceNow is an extremely strategic business- this is a vibrant, fast-paced part of the organisation, where as a Senior Solution Consultant you will enjoy the variety of working in a dynamic territory with a mix of existing customers and new logos.
Every day brings new opportunities. One week you could be presenting to the C-suite as part of an Executive Briefing, other weeks you might be showcasing a number of bespoke demos, or perhaps developing strategic presentations, business reviews or value realisation workshops for your key clients. Or you could even end up leading one of our most trusted accounts in the future. It’s so varied, every day is different. There are no limits to this position and it’s up to you how far you go! This is one of the most exciting jobs in the industry and so if you’re hungry, passionate and curious about it, please get in touch
What you get to do:
- Partner with the sales and cross-functionals teams in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Provide the required technical expertise to develop uniquely differentiated value propositions for your customers’ business issues
- Demonstrations of the ServiceNow Platform, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, onsite and virtually.
- Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposals
- Stay current on product developments/releases including market and technology trends.
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars
- Co-creation and co-delivery of business reviews, strategy presentation, value realisation workshops, Business case presentations
- Work with partners on commercial opportunities to jointly build value for prospects & customers.
We need someone who has:
- At least 3 years pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous but it's not essential
- Passionate and inquisitive about technology and able to demonstrate relevant expertise in web based technologies.
- Proactively build and develop key relationships with key clients at all levels from Operations, IT, Customer Service, C-Suite.
- Detailed knowledge of the sales cycle (from discovery, business value creation, validation and Championing success)
- Experience selling through partners.
- Growth mindset and ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment
We provide a great compensation package, benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative inclusive and diverse work environment where individuals grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.