Senior Solution Consultant | 29178
Senior Solution Consultant - Presales
Location: Remote Bay Area, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Sr. Solution Consultant to provide technical pre-sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions. The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, business value, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.
- Assist sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery;
- Participation across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers;
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners;
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via Zoom;
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s);
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects;
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents;
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV;
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.;
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors;
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.;
- In collaboration with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment;
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events;
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue;
- Demonstrated ability for being proactive without being told what to do;
- Ability to prioritize task and be efficient to minimize wasted effort;
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details;
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sales campaigns to customers;
- Extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs;
- Healthcare or State and Local Govt. experience a plus
- English – must be fluent
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.