Senior UI Engineer, IoT Products | 25193
Senior UI Engineer, IoT Products
This position reports to: Manager - IoT Engineering, Hyderabad India
ServiceNow is looking for a highly motivated Senior UI Engineer to join our IoT Engineering team and help build scalable User Interfaces for our IoT product.
What you get to do in this role:
- Join a small, focused engineering team that is shaping and iteratively executing ServiceNow’s IoT product strategy.
- Be responsible for the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of interactive User Interfaces that help companies understand, analyze, gain insights, and interact with the physical parts of their business through connected devices and sensors.
- Work closely with team members in guiding software architecture and technology decisions to empower the customer with great product experiences.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years working in software development teams
- Experience in UI development on a web platform to build large, scalable web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Ability to set goals and achieve scheduled deadlines
- A willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Bonus skills/experience:
- React & one-way data flow
- SASS/CSS Preprocessors
- REST, GraphQL, or MQTT
- Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
- Docker Containers
About the company:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.