Senior Finance Analyst | 22336
Senior Finance Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Director, FP&A
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role: The Finance Analyst will be a part of the FP&A organization, supporting Sales. This position will focus on key metrics impacting Bookings and Customer data. This position will work directly with the VP of FP&A, VP of Sales Operations, VP of Investor Relations, Business Intelligence (BI), Order Management and Finance.
You will be a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team. As such, you will:
- Complete Quarter end reporting, presentations focusing on Bookings and Customer Metrics
- Perform monthly audits of Sales Orders to assess impact to Corporate Metrics
- Lead development on reports and dashboards for executive consumption
- Provide Business partners with insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks
- Perform analytics & provide insightful analysis and trends on various areas impacting Bookings, Customers & Sales Operations
- Collaborate with Sales Ops and Finance BI on deal structure, system and metric enhancements
To effectively drive change and find solutions to complex business problems, we have high standards of execution. In addition to someone who can thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, we require someone who can:
- Convert requests into finished deliverables with minimal direction required
- Use creativity to solve big-picture problems while remaining detail-oriented to solve the smaller ones
- Work with large datasets to derive business insights and develop new metrics to be added to the regular reporting and KPI library and drive decision making
- Collaborate with diverse personalities to make a difference at one of the fastest growing public software companies in the world
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Highly analytical with attention to detail and natural curiosity
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated and has the ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales Operations, or FP&A, preferably in the software industry (SaaS experience is even better)
- Expertise with Business Objects WebI and Explorer is preferred
- Optional: knowledgeable with SAP ECC, HANA
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- We are also open to candidates with 1-2 years of management consulting or investment banking experience
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.