Senior Compensation Business Partner | 25183
Senior Compensation Business Partner
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This role partners with various business groups and global HR team to create and deliver a compelling compensation value proposition for our employees and candidates alike, linking all programs to our vision and accelerated growth. You will play a key role, partnering with the various business groups in the review, design, development and implementation of business group specific and global compensation practices and programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and consultant to various business groups on all compensation programs and processes.
- Partner in the design, implementation, and review of base, variable, and equity compensation programs.
- Support various business groups in business specific pay program design, implementation, and review, as well as the semi-annual bonus program and pay planning cycles.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain our competitive positioning, balancing internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Collaborate and advise HRBPs on compensation program rollouts.
- Partner closely with the recruiting organization to ensure sound, compelling and attractive offers are extended to secure the necessary talent to scale us to our projected growth in this challenging market.
- Monitor and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations.
- Work with HR systems team to implement and test systems changes.
- Support the market analysis process and recommend changes to the salary structure.
- Lead compelling compensation trainings for the various business groups.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS Degree plus 10+ years of compensation experience, preferably in a large multi-national company in the high technology sector.
- 3+ years of providing compensation partner support to various business groups.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide and varied skill set: an engaging personality, a thoughtful listener, an influential leader, an enthusiastic trainer, and a compelling communicator. You must also possess an analytical mind, have an organized work style, a keen eye for numbers and patterns, and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to carry out successful changes and programs.
- Expert knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, market pricing and analytics.
- A working knowledge and awareness of labor laws related to pay.
- Solid consulting skills with project management experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Workday experience preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.