Director, Customer Success Group Enablement - Training & Catalogue | 24445
Job Title: Director, Customer Success Group Enablement - Training & Catalogue
Location: San Diego, CA;
The Director of Enablement and Training Catalog is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of high-quality training content and classes. As a leader in the Customer Success Group (CSG) Enablement team, the successful candidate for this role will lead a team of course developers, video and elearning producers, content managers, and instructors to support the onboarding and skills development needs of the global CSG team. Drawing on his/her experience in managing similar teams, The Director of Enablement and Training Catalog will manage the development roadmap, establish and execute design, development, and delivery processes that ensure efficiency and effectiveness, manage a global team of employees and contractors, and collaborate with the Enablement Business Partners and program managers to create a comprehensive portfolio of training courses. This position reports to the Senior Director of Enablement Execution.
• Collaborate with stakeholders within the Enablement team and across CSG to build and manage a training catalog roadmap.
• Lead a global team of course developers, video and elearning producers, content managers, and instructors to develop, deliver and maintain a high-quality catalog.
• Design and execute processes and templates appropriate for the pace and needs of the CSG teams. Stay up to date with industry trends and stakeholder needs to identify new offerings and methods.
• Manage the budget, timelines, metrics/reporting, and release processes for all of the CSG Enablement and Training offerings.
• Participate in all large Change Management planning sessions and review teams to recommend and plan for training needs.
• Work closely with the Training and Certification and the Partner Enablement teams to share best practices, content, program design, and to create a cohesive experience for users.
• Hire and support the professional development of all team members to ensure strong employee engagement and loyalty.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Managed the team, roadmap, and development of a training catalog; management of instructors and an instructor certification process preferred.
• Proven expertise in modern course development and delivery methods and tools.
• Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
• Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization; experience with interfacing with engineering and business management teams a plus.
• Strong experience in training and enablement organizations; sales enablement or experience is a plus.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.