Senior Change Manager | 25735
Job Title: Senior Change Manager
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA/San Francisco, CA
This position reports to: Senior Director Customer Success Group Enablement
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
To continue to our rapid growth, we are transforming our business and require internal Change Enablement leads to focus on the people side of change, with a focus on changing behaviors and impacting business results
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented Change Manager with both strategic and operational experience in a high-growth organization; creating and executing change enablement strategies across the enterprises most critical priorities.
- Develop and drive change management strategies across a portfolio of critical companywide initiatives
- Conduct impact, stakeholder, and organization analyses to determine the program’s scope, severity, and receptivity
- Define and manage stakeholders, their engagement, and communications throughout the lifecycle, including customers, partners and employees
- Collaborate with communication, training, analytics, and other enablement leaders to execute on the OCM plan and drive operational readiness for sustainable enablement programs.
- Establish and report on key metrics and milestones that indicate progress against transformation goals and provide insight into areas of risk, misalignment, or needed adjustments.
- Lead in identification of organization impacts from process, policy, data, talent and technology changes
- Identify and execute on incremental change management opportunities to align with our agile approach.
- Identify and establish project plans and business relationships with vendors or contractors as needed to support the OCM plan.
- 10+ years of professional experience in Change Management; degree in Organizational Development / Change Management preferred
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and work effectively with executive leadership, cross-functional stakeholders, and individual contributors across the company.
- A strong point of view on and experience with communication strategies, organizational resource planning, training, and change measurement.
- Ability to anticipate, expose, and manage risks.
- Project and program management experience, excellent writing and executive presentation skills, and direct or project-based team management.
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Strong understanding of the ‘heart of the business’ and experience working directly or indirectly with various business functions and multiple aspects of the business value chain, from business and product development to downstream support operations
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong level of comfort with business and technical discussions, with the ability to understand and articulate the business impacts of technical actions and vice versa
- Familiarity with the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus, including ability to speak to market and competitive trends and confidently articulate ServiceNow’s solution set.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.