Technical Lead Portal Development | 30213
Job title:: Technical Lead Portal Development
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (Jay Street)
This is an opportunity to join a high performing team in the role of Technical Lead, Service Portal responsible for the successful design and delivery of next-gen friction-less employee experience on the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for technologist who lives and breathes web development and is excited to work in an environment where creativity is encouraged, and ideas are rewarded. Become part of our winning team and make a difference.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement dynamic and responsive Service Portal and end user interfaces on the ServiceNow Platform
- Build custom widgets as necessary to meet business needs and user experience
- Understand business requirements and translate to effective, sustainable technical solutions
- Facilitate and support development and testing phases
- Assists with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition
- Establishes credibility at all levels with stakeholders and builds problem-solving partnerships with business and colleagues
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events; develops written communications to address varied styles and information needs
- Coordinate release planning and implementations
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production and end user support
- 8+ years of experience delivering software products to end users
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification
- ServiceNow Implementer certification
- ServiceNow Developer certification
- Bachelor s degree in business or IT related field preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience designing user interfaces/user experience capabilities
- 1 to 3 years working in the ServiceNow platform in a developer capacity with a strong focus on Service Portal
- High tolerance for ambiguity in rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Time management and Organization skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.