IT Enterprise Application Manager | 22184
In IT Customer Success Group, responsible for enabling Marketing solutions to attract new or retain existing customers.
As the IT Enterprise Applications Manager, you get to embark on a journey with Marketing to create and define how we deliver experiences to our customers and partners. This is a client facing role that requires strong communication skills and has the ability to build trusting relationships.
Must be technically sound and has gone through leading teams in evaluating solutions both custom and third party. In this position, you’ll be leading a team of analysts and engineers to deliver projects, operationally manage incidents, sustaining engineering initiatives, and upgrades. You’ll work cross functionally with the business, Program Management Office, Product Management, Business Intelligence Group, and various parts of the IT organization.
You’ll build new solutions on our ServiceNow platform or lead solutions with third party enterprise software products. If you love working is a fast paced environment, and working in collaborative teams, this position is for you.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of technical and business savvy analysts to deliver IT Marketing Customer Success solutions to generate revenue
- Define broader business drivers to map business needs to process and create functional solution design. Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT teams.
- Manage software engineering and analyst team; design and development of scalable software applications
- Responsible for software development and guiding software engineers in developing cloud-based custom applications on the ServiceNow Platform
- Lead teams through 3rd party vendor evaluation selection process
- Work closely with program management, product management and support/satellite teams for new features and upgrades.
- Contribute and participate in reviews for architecture, design and code.
- Mentor, coach, and build a career path for the best in class platform development and analyst team.
- Be a leader in mentoring teams to Diagnose complex software issues and troubleshoot code.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Combined 8+ years of experience in the following areas: CRM, Lead Management, Marketing Automation Software, Customer Success, Custom software design, leading portfolio of projects to success, vendor management and evaluation
- Believes in strong ongoing client engagement with the Marketing business team, creating partnerships with senior business stakeholders, determining solutions to help scale business operations, identify opportunities to scale operations
- Combines solid technical skills with business solution pragmatism. Is pragmatic, practical and solution-oriented. 2/3rd technical, 1/3rdbusiness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an engaging personality. A proven ability to effectively interface with a diverse range of roles at all levels.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Very strong experience in architecting and designing scalable applications using REST and SOAP web services.
- Proven track record to deliver large, cross-functional projects
- Experience to hire and scale teams
- Knowledge or experience working with Service Now Service Management or Platform preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Adobe Platform a plus
- Experience in deploying projects using Agile general principles of satisfying the client and continually develop software.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.