Analytics Operations Manager | 22800
Job Title: Analytics Operations Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ)
This position reports to: Sr Mgr, Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Has overall accountability for building and delivering to the roadmap for the platform and the services running on it based on stakeholder input to ensure that the platform is al-ways at par with business needs
- Has overall accountability for the quality of the BI platforms (HANA, SAP BI, Tableau, BODS and Data Science platform)
- Manage the overall Production support team.
- Manage delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for reporting & BI applications
- Responsible for systems availability & stability within the production environment to agreed business levels
- Work with other teams to ensure upgrades go smoothly
- Is accountable for and develops, maintains, and monitors resource allocations for the area
- Defines the IT policies and procedures for the area
- Mentor and guide team members to contribute their best – be passionate about building a world class organization
- Evaluates best practice as well as new technologies/trends and recommends changes
- Develop relevant metrics, measure and publish the performance of the services provided and enable continuous improvement in collaboration with peer groups.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 12+ years of prior documented experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics & Reporting
- 3-5 years of BI Platform and people management experience
- Hands on experience with databases (SAP HANA, SQL Server, Oracle), ETL methodologies, Scripting, Reporting, Visualization, BI tools like Tableau, SAP BI, Power BI, MicroStrategy
- Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence skills, including: identification of technology to solve various business problems and handling accessibility, scalability and stability issues for BI platform
- Strong collaboration skills
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices & business intelligence concepts
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and timelines
- Experience with lean methodology and operational frameworks.
- Solve interesting problems and create immense value for our company every day
- Ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.