Software Development Engineer Intern | 20507
Software Engineer Intern
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
- The ITOM (IT Operations Management) team has unique challenges of building and managing a pristine Service-Aware CMDB, Service Modeling, and Service Analytics. Our software solutions allows IT to effectively manage Infrastructure Assets, Business Services lifecycle, reduce costs, and improve operational performance and efficiency. The team is looking for passionate developers, who are in search of an exciting environment and innovative technology
What you’ll be doing:
As a Software Intern, you will be a key member of a strong team of developers working on ServiceNow CMDB where you will get an opportunity to work REST API framework, GraphQL, and other advanced technologies.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Passion for software development and problem-solving
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, object oriented design and design patterns
- Experience in Java, web development framework, Python
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.