Development Manager | 22129
This position reports to Director, Engineering
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven Software Development Manager in our newly forming product team as part of Incubation R&D to try out new product ideas and take them through incubation to piloting to productization.
The incubation group is currently envisaging to test, build and launch new product ideas in Finance Cloud, where the power of Service Now platform is going to be leveraged to solve the complex problems faced by Finance departments of organizations. The products are envisaged to streamline the work management of the Finance organization, provide seamless integration with various ERPs of the world and reduce the silos between Finance and other Departments.
A Software Development Manager in this group is expected to:
- Have good experience in data model design, designing apps for performance
- Run a high performance scrum team delivering new features, failing fast and reinventing every few weeks
- Work with our pilot customers in ensuring success of their implementations, migrating data from their legacy
- Lead by example, act as a mentor and guide team members to higher levels of excellence
Primary Skills (Mandatory)
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 9+ years of relevant experience including 3+ years of management experience
- Strong design and programming skills
- Experienced in database design, schemas, data modeling, SQL, SQL tuning
- Experience in product development
Secondary Skills (Preferred)
- Engineers with Computer Science and Engineering degree
- Experience in AngularJS, React and Bootstrap
- Experience in ServiceNow platform or applications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.