Product Manager – Data Informatics | 30249
Job Title: Analytics Product Manager (Value Realization)
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ),San Diego, CA, USA, or Chicago, IL, USA (1201 West)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a dynamic, perennially curious, self-motivated and data centric individual to drive Data and Analytics products for the Value Realization team. Our explosive growth provides a fast paced work environment requiring thought leadership, agility and creative ways of managing enterprise data. We are looking for a candidate to nurture, execute and deploy Data and Analytics projects, manage business requirements, track progress against guidance, predict and prescribe targeted opportunities. The role entails collaborative engagements with our business partners to deploy insightful analytic products, establish alignment on processes teams and deliver strategic metrics for current and future business initiatives.
- Partnerships: Establish collaborative engagements with a multi-faceted ecosystem supporting the Value Realization team (Sales and Customer Success) These engagements should translate into effective project delivery as well as establish cross-functional forums to identify opportunities for automation, alignment on metric definition and data governance, conceptualize metrics for emerging business needs and simplification of current reporting processes.
- Sustainable Start-up approach: The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, forward thinker and develop ingenious ways to solve problems without creating tech-debt.
- Juggler par-excellence: The candidate should be able to manage a diverse set of responsibilities from analytics product/project delivery, sustainability engineering, unexpected systems glitches and a rapidly evolving business landscape. Orchestrating the plays while maintaining poise and upfront communication of timeline changes, delivery slippages and impediments is key to ensure smooth business operations.
- Emerging Technology Awareness: An ideal candidate should be open to diverse technology offerings and be an advocate for perusing best in class architecture, design approach and tools
5 years of incremental experience preferably working with Sales and Customer Success business groups (preferably in a SaaS setup)
- High level proficiency in complex business scenarios, adept in translating business needs into simplified tech-specs for data and insights
- Hands-on design expertise to create analytics assets with focus on UX with personalization
- Has driven products/projects for cross-functional business teams ensuring high level customer satisfaction
- Adept at managing priorities through tight timelines with judicious use of resources in a constantly evolving setup
- Engaged with Senior Management on identifying key and emerging business drivers, derive clarity on overlapping business demand, nurture data centric approach to decision making and demonstrate poise in articulating value proposition of deliverables
- Expert level proficiency in data analysis, querying and crunching data from multiple systems and data transformation approaches
- Managed ambiguity at various stages of project evolution and supplemented business discovery sessions with recommendations through rapid prototyping of scenarios
- Prior hands-on experience with BI tools such as Tableau and experience in evaluating and selecting the optimum tool on a use case basis
- Understanding of Subscription Sales metrics like Annual Contract Value (ACV), Renewal Rate, Forecast Accuracy, Pipeline Conversion and Coverage, Usage, etc. and working knowledge of CRM landscape
- Strong appetite for carrying out data intensive discovery and assumes pride in high degree of accuracy when delivering analytics products
- Masters (MS) in Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.