Director, Engineering Program Management | 30122
Job Title: Director, Engineering Program Management
Location: Santa Clara
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Customer trust in in our ability to repel security threats and protect their data is essential to ServiceNow’s success. Security Program Management helps provide our customers with a safe environment by driving cross-functional security programs across the Development, Security, and Cloud Operations teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive large cross-functional programs that require balancing risks and achieving aggressive deadlines
- Provide critical insights and up-to-date status to our executive team (including our CTO and CISO) so they can make informed decisions on program prioritization and resource allocations
- Provide direction to employees so they can deliver business outcomes and achieve their career growth objectives
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of experience that includes people and technical program management
- Proven track record of managing large scale Enterprise SaaS security programs (product and cloud operations)
- History of managing highly engaged, successful teams
- Ability to thrive in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization and across all functions
- PMP, Six Sigma and/or Agile certifications are a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.