Sr. UX/Visual Designer, Digital Design | 30168
Sr. UX/Visual Designer, Digital Design
Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. We’re disruptive. We work hard, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself always to be better.
Part of the global marketing organization, the Digital Design team, supports servicenow.com and other customer-facing websites. Our websites represent our brand, the products we sell, and who we are as a company. We are a team of designers, strategists, writers, and researchers. We work closely with marketing, brand, and product teams to produce a website that is world-class, human, connected, and relevant. This is an especially exciting moment in ServiceNow’s history. Our business is thriving, our customer base growing, and delivering a world-class website experience is key to our company’s priorities.
We are looking for a Sr. UX/Visual Designer who has a passion for storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and UX skills. This position will design experiences for servicenow.com, including careers, blogs, corporate information, and diversity & inclusion to name a few. These are integral experiences that communicate ServiceNow’s values, culture, and thought leadership.
This is a hybrid UX and visual design role. You will generate concepts and digital experiences that exceed expectations, and work with developers to deliver those concepts with a seamless fit and finish. This position requires a proven record in visual design and UX, for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver work from initial concepts and wireframes to pixel-perfect designs
- Play a key role in creative brainstorming on a wide range of digital experiences
- Partner with our internal team and stakeholders to support launches, new initiatives, and ongoing site enhancements
- Champion mobile-first, consumer-centered design
- Work closely with the Brand team to ensure a harmonious integration of the brand into digital experiences across all touchpoints
- Design for global audiences, considering localization and translation
- Inspire and push the team to continually raise the bar and deliver world-class experiences
- Sell your vision and creative solutions by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Contribute and help develop a best-in-class design system for ServiceNow.com
- Partner with the research team to develop an understanding of the customer and validate design choices before and after development
- Create interactive prototypes and micro animations that communicate and delight
- Partner with developers to deliver experiences with a seamless fit and finish
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience designing for large and notable websites
- Fluent in digital design & marketing, preferable with a background in marketing/comms
- Strong hybrid skillset in both visual design and UX
- Expert in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Expert in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, XD, Illustrator, Principle, Invision, etc.)
- Experience in sharing ideas and presenting solutions to Sr. management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, iterative design process
- Incredible eye for detail and obsessively meticulous
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating clean, inspired work
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.