Senior Training Manager - CRM Project | 22902
Job Title: Senior Training Manager - CRM Project
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Company is on a mission to digitize the end-to-end sales cycle throughout the entire customer journey. This is a cross-functional, multi-year endeavor which starts with implementing a commercial Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution to replace a homegrown application leveraged by GTM teams involved in account management, opportunity management and sales forecasting activities. The project will involve re-engineering sales related business processes, configuring/customizing the software to meet ServiceNow needs, implementing the software and change management activities to ensure successful business adoption.
The project will be managed using Agile software development which involves higher levels of user involvement in defining, building and testing the solution. Agile methods will seek to deploy the software in smaller increments requiring multiple “smaller” go live events followed by listening/learning from users, then changing the software or processes to address problems.
In an Agile project, change management must adapt to shorter duration build cycles, more frequent “go-live” events, a higher degree of change in the software and less formal documentation. This requires continuous engagement with the project teams to identify change impacts and drive communication and training content in parallel with the development effort.
The Training Manager is responsible for developing, leading and executing a training strategy for the CRM Project. You will be an integral part of the Sales Transformation Center of Excellence and will drive business outcomes by effectively enabling users to be proficient and gain value from the change. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage a training strategy that aligns to the CRM program operating model and incorporates inputs such as the user deployment strategy, impact assessments, and business readiness activities
- Lead development of training needs assessment across large, diverse, and geographically dispersed CRM user population
- Partner with business influencers, key stakeholders, and technical teams to develop training plans, curriculum, and approach
- Partner with the Global Enablement Organization to execute on the project training plan delivery
- Lead the development of visually appealing, high impact and high-quality training content across a range of modalities (e-Learning, instructor-led training, simulations, job aides, proficiency testing etc)
- Analyze the effectiveness of the training plan against stated learning objectives and modify as needed to address opportunities for improvement
- Analyze and report on key training metrics including class surveys, costs, registration to attendance ratios, attendance to survey completion ratios, and attendees
- Participate in SAFe Product Increment (PI) Planning events
- Minimum of 12 years of technical or functional instructional design and content development experience with a bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership, education, instructional design, or a related discipline
- Strong eye for design, making complex training concepts come alive in a consumable format
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment; ability to effectively prioritize deliverables with high quality and on-time delivery
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales audiences
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodology a plus
- Strong understanding of multiple training methodologies and the latest training industry developments, innovations, and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through highly ambiguous, complex cross-functional and global teams. Flexible and resilient leader with the ability to gain consensus among others and manage sensitive situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications, facilitation, problem solving, analytical, and presentation abilities
- Strong business acumen, leadership and influencing skills
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Fluent in PowerPoint, Excel and eLearning authoring programs (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate)
- Experience with publishing and maintaining eLearning in cloud-based Learning Management Systems
- Experience with designing and conducting user readiness assessments
- Excellent training facilitation and orchestration skills
- Fast learner, out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver; innovative, thoughtful and eager to learn new things.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.