Senior Business Process Consultant - Governance, Risk, and Compliance | 31679
Job Title: Senior Business Process Consultant - GRC
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ideal candidate shall have a strong GRC consulting background in either a consultancy or operational role. He/she wants use GRC talent and work for a technology company.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
What you get to do in this role:
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current and desired state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks.
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics, KPIs, dashboards, and role accountabilities.
- Managing and communicating GRC process and business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations.
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team.
- Work with internal teams to develop and document service strategies, models, tools, and action plans for new and current GRC products.
- Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation phases for security engagements.
- Aid in the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based upon customer, field, and partner feedback/experiences.
- Assist delivery teams in resolving critical path issues and challenges during engagements.
- Assist delivery teams in basic ServiceNow development activities during engagements.
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide support, mentoring and training to peers and partners at ServiceNow.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, either onsite or via video conference.
- Build out and maintain product service solutions.
- Support scoping engagements with prospective customers.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Stay current on product developments/releases required new service solutions.
- Support Customer Outcomes and Marketing events – security conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel, Solution Consultants, and Professional Services or Partners, conduct transition briefings - communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for engagements.
- Up to 50% travel annually.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice GRC processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process, and technology perspective
- Strong understanding and experience with leading GRC toolsets such as ServiceNow, RSA Archer, IBM OpenPages, MetricStream, and BWise.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Proven experience in driving process improvement recommendations in a Shared Services environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Experience in analysing and recommending GRC management strategies based on business priorities.
- Experience in delivering Capability Assessments in a Shared Services environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology.
- Strong understanding of GRC technologies, market leading standards and frameworks
- Actively participated in industry collectives and is a contributor .
- Experience working in a large or medium government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, security, and evolving business needs, etc.
- process analysis and improvement.
- BPM training/certification preferred.
- Consulting background is a must.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.