Applications Developer | 23688
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Understanding of application development on a cloud platform.
- Ability to gather and evaluate user requirements and prepare technical requirement documents.
- Desire to interact with many different software development teams to develop, unit test, deploy and improve on product performance, quality, security and stability.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- 2+ years of software development experience in enterprise software environment.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Prior Servicenow experience is a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.