Technical Trainer | 24021
Location: Staines, UK
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is looking for a Technical Trainer who will deliver ServiceNow product training as part of our Training Delivery team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Delivering technical content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, private), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- Learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware.
- Use exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including virtual/online delivery of multi-day classes.
- Contribute and assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
- Travel up to 50% (worldwide).
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing ITSM solutions or similar preferred.
- Any background/experience in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management, IT Security or ITOM preferred.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical training environment required; some instructional design experience preferred.
- CTT+ or equivalent preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Additional languages (Italian, Spanish) would be a big plus
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as learning technologies such as Captivate, design tools, LMS' and web conferencing applications.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.