Senior Director, Customer Outcomes Operations (ProServices, Customer Success, Advisory Services) | 26948
Senior Director, Customer Outcomes Operations (ProServices, Customer Success, Advisory Services)
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: VP Finance and Operations, Customer Outcomes
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This role reports to the Vice President of Finance and Operations for Customer Outcomes, which includes ServiceNow’s global Professional Services organization, and its Customer Success activities. As such, this role is global and strategic. In this role, you will be responsible for the processes, automation, scalability, and tools that support our Customer Outcomes teams around the world. You'll partner with senior leaders throughout the services, IT, sales, and finance organizations, as well as others within ServiceNow, to guide a coordinated, scalable, and agile operational framework with a focus on speed, optimization, productivity, and operational excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and evolve processes, frameworks, and tools in support of ServiceNow's services and customer success activities with a focus on change management, automation and scalability
- Identify critical resources and opportunities for cross-functional or cross-geographical collaboration to achieve strategic goals; manage allocation of resources to optimize value, productivity, and delivery
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, process consistency, and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct periodic operations reviews to cascade strategies and ensure global compliance
- Partner with global Customer Outcomes teams to diagnose new business requirements, regional needs, market maturity or readiness, and pain points for prioritization and delivery
- Provide ad-hoc operational support to the global Customer Outcomes organizations when needed
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years in a leadership role overseeing customer success or services professionals and functions
- Demonstrated business knowledge and experience in customer success or professional services functions at the executive level
- Transformational experience within a rapidly evolving, high-growth company environment
- Proven experience implementing leading-edge methodologies, tools, and processes to out-pace industry and market competition
- Demonstrated ability to lead a distributed, global, multi-cultural organization
- Excellent executive-level communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship skills
- Solid analytical skills to engage business leaders on business terms and deliver business solutions
- Customer service focus, including the ability to deliver multiple priority projects with high customer satisfaction in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated budgetary management, people management, and resource allocation experience
- Bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.