Regional Sales Director - SLED West | 31882
Regional Sales Director SLED West
Location: Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; Phoenix, AZ; Remote Pacific West
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a professional sales leader who are focused on over-achieving with excellent management skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast paced sales environment. Successful applicants possess knowledge of Enterprise Service Management, professionalism, integrity, strong presentation and matrix-management skills, and a passion for winning.
What you get to do in this role:
- Under limited direction, your focus will be to lead, develop and manage a team of field-based sales representatives who are tasked to: meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close named accounts against established competition through individual initiative and by leveraging the channel, msp and direct sales model at ServiceNow.
- Assign and manage territories and/or accounts.
- Hire, develop and manage a group of field sales representatives. Develop recommendations on growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts.
- Assist in training sales representatives.
- Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of customer organizations, sales and sales support functions and partners.
- Execute account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with core selling team for a portfolio to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage all ServiceNow opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and communication.
- Drive customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following:
The IDEAL Candidate will have experience in SLED verticals
3+ years experience managing a team of field-based sales representatives.
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise software and development tools.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
- Demonstrated success managing channel partners and service providers as needed.
- Strategic account planning experience; history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans for a portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a performance based environment.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins.
- Excellent communication, team work, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the computer industry, especially cloud platforms, SaaS, PaaS, security and SaaS contracts.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and listening skills.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
- Strong operational command of the business.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.