Manager, EMEA Security and Operations Compliance | 21780
Manager, EMEA Security and Operations Compliance (M3)
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Security and Operations Compliance
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We’re looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and technically experienced Manager, EMEA Security and Operations Compliance for our European region with ability to understand and influence cloud operational and security processes, effectively train and manage staff for maximum output and satisfaction, and drive changes within the organization. The successful candidate must be professional, reliable, resourceful and have a “can-do” attitude.
You will be a key member of our team and play an important role in defining the Security and Compliance framework for a leading cloud company. In this role you will be required to demonstrate ability to analyze difficult problems, think out-of-box and provide pragmatic solutions and recommendations.
ServiceNow current compliance initiatives are focused on, but not limited to ISO 27001, ISO 27018, ISO 27017, PCI, SSAE 18, SOC 2, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, MTCS, IRAP, VPAT and ISO 9001. Security and Compliance Manager will be involved in driving and measuring compliance for the cloud business systems, control areas, process, and product for company compliance initiatives.
- Oversee Compliance activities in the EMEA region
- Lead, coach and mentor team of staff to ensure proper training, consistent execution and skill development
- Support the Sr. Manager, Security and Operations Compliance in the management of the Operational Compliance function
- Oversee customer and certifier requests and information gathering for audit activities and manage onsite audits.
- Successfully project manage and drive testing activities across various teams within the organization to measure and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures
- Monitor and mature the existing common control framework
- Lead or supervise successful completion of vendor risk assessment activities
- Help our customers understand ServiceNow’s security and compliance control environment through collateral maintenance and knowledge management
- Drive initiatives in our GRC tool and processes to meet compliance business needs
- Develop/Enhance dashboard for management level reporting
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 7+ years working in the field of compliance or audit
- Direct and recent working experience with Privacy/GDPR audit programs
- Direct and recent working experience with at least four of the following compliance programs: ISO 27001, ISO 2018, ISO 2017, PCI, SSAE18, SOC2, HIPPA, 21 CFR Part 11, MTCS, IRAP, VPAT, ISO 9001, Privacy
- Prior experience of working in the Security and Compliance group at a SaaS/Cloud company or with Security & Risk practice of a Big 4 firm
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP, GIAC, PMP
- Ability to manage large projects across multiple teams and regions
- Prior experience with GRC systems
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis, training and recommendations
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare compliance reports and associated metrics for senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work effectively with other members of the GRC organization to drive results
- Flexibility in working hours to align with other regional teams when needed
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.