Senior Manager, Platform Enablement & Success | 24832
Job Title: Senior Manager, Platform Enablement & Success
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA or San Diego, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Platform Enablement & Success team at ServiceNow is focused on supporting the Platform Business Unit (Platform BU). This support takes the form of identifying, creating and presenting enablement content for internal and external audiences, as well as provide Customer Success resources to internal teams as well as ensuring the success of ServiceNow’s Platform customers.
The Senior Manager, Platform Success will be instrumental in identifying and prioritizing enablement and training gaps for the ServiceNow Platform teams (Platform Business Unit, Product Line Sales, Product Line Solution Consulting) as well as supporting the team’s diverse content responsibilities. Reporting to the Director, Platform Success, this position will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of high-quality enablement content specific to the Platform BU (feature capabilities, pricing, sales plays, value proposition, etc.) with the goal being to provide ServiceNow personnel with the tools, resources, skills and knowledge to correctly position the Now Platform capabilities and value to our customers. This position will also be on-point to drive, support and execute enablement efforts associated with ServiceNow events like Sales Kick-off, Knowledge and Now@Work.
The ideal candidate will have a strong product enablement background, ideally focusing on application development platforms, with experience in high-level content generation. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in enablement and training programs. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and a broad execution capability is required. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills and the ability to work well with and gain the respect of others within the organization.
The strong ability to drive, collaborate and manage a wide range of enablement initiatives is a must. This person must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. The candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to work independently.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will proactively engage with Platform teams (business unit, product line sales, product line solution consulting, partner program, sales operations) to identify, prioritize, develop and execute an on-going enablement plan, including a training calendar
- When developing plans, you will always think about ServiceNow’s partners and how we can enable them as an extension of the ServiceNow teams
- You will identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with necessary leaders to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools
- You will participate in the creation and delivery of enablement activities associated with ServiceNow and 3rd party events
- You will leverage assets from and partner with other ServiceNow teams to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Highly responsive (e.g. 24-hour SLA) reflexes to internal customer requests
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Effective time management capabilities and is capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Diplomacy, integrity and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to have fun
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in training and enablement organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced product and pricing training and enablement programs
- Minimum of 10+ years experience working in a Product Management, Solution Consulting and/or Product Enablement role
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.