FP&A IT Business Systems Analyst – Anaplan | 22907
Job Title - FP&A IT Business Systems Analyst – Anaplan
Location(s) – Santa Clara, California, USA
This position reports to: Director - IT Enterprise Applications
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This experienced FP&A Business Systems Analyst will be working directly with key business users from FP&A, Finance and Accounting in order to design, implement and support critical business solutions required for business operations of FP&A.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Anaplan and possess an understanding of FP&A business processes and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions in Anaplan. This Analyst will also get to work in planning solutions such as SAP BPC.
The candidate will get to work with experienced Business Analysts and technical team members in the IT Applications eco system to Integrate FP&A applications with surrounding systems such as WorkDay, ServiceNow, Concur, SAP BI…etc.
- Demonstrate leading practices in planning, forecasting and budgeting design
- Process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting
- Design and develop processes and procedures to manage and administer Anaplan
- Perform change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Support exiting Anaplan functionality
- Conduct workshops for requirement gathering for new functionality and document the requirements
- Prepare design document based on requirements
- Configure system based on design document
- Ensure designs are consistent with company’s development standards and in line with industry best practices
- Co-ordinate with integration team to build integrations of other applications with Anaplan
- Performance tuning and improve report/input schedule execution time
- Prepare end user training documents and user training
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement required solutions
- Review current security configuration and identify the gaps and implement required solutions to protect sensitive data
- Be ready to get up to speed on SAP BPC and support this application and its integration with Anaplan
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Deep understanding of Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Legal Consolidations functionalities
- 10 plus years of experience in Planning/Forecasting and budgeting technical solution experience.
- Minimum of two projects implementation experience in Anaplan for FP&A
- Master Anaplaner certification
- Complex data modeling in Anaplan
- Deep understanding of Financial Planning applications of HR, CAPEX, OPEX, and Revenue
- Experience in integrating Anaplan with systems such as SAP BPC, SAP BW, WorkDay, Jobvite, ServiceNow etc.
- Business Rules design and configuration
- Design and build complex business process flows
- Experience or exposure to allocations and currency translation
- Configuring complex dashboards, reports and input forms using Anaplan
- Anaplan System administration
- User security design in Anaplan
- Experience/exposure to SAP BPC is plus
- BS/MS Computer Science or Information Technology or Business or related discipline.
- Certification in Anaplan as a master Anaplaner
- Hands on Experience in SAP BPC/BW application is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.