Staff Application Developer | 23497
Staff Applications Developer ,Hyderabad
This position reports to: Manager, SURF Marketing and MDM Applications
Company Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Marketing IT Applications team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation marketing applications and products in the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for the innovation, features, and architecture that make ServiceNow Marketing business powerful team and help them go to market.
What you get to do in this role:
- As an Staff Applications Developer, you will be a key member of the Applications Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to architect , design and develop business solutions.
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Business System Analysts to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
- You will be interacting with the architect and the platform team to ensure compliance
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Your design and implementation will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
- Lead and provide technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of technical solutions related to enterprise applications projects.
- Key member of project / support team to assist in the development of RICEF objects during our implementation on ServiceNow Platform.
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners
- Debug and performance tune
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of software development experience in enterprise software and/or building web services
- Special consideration given to candidates having prior ServiceNow experience
- Special consideration given to candidates having prior Marketing domain experience
- Design, develop and implement software Applications
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, procedures and prepare technical requirement document for client requirements
- Experience with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant Good Understanding of ITIL v3 processes
- Customer-centric and Service minded.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.