Director, Digital Optimization & Intelligence | 24880
Director, Digital Optimization & Intelligence
Location(s): San Francisco or Santa Clara, CA
Reports to: VP, Digital Marketing
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we’re looking for professionals who aren’t content with the status quo –people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The Director of Digital Optimization & Intelligence will lead the digital marketing intelligence and optimization strategy and execution to deliver world-class website experiences that engage customers and deliver high growth. The Director will work closely with leaders throughout the company to ensure our digital strategies are supported by data driven insights.
Optimization and Intelligence projects can vary from short-term investigations to long-term programs specifically focused on digital opportunities, formulating priorities and operational plans. Typical projects will include new customer acquisition, customer journey analysis and optimization, and marketing to pipeline impact.
The role requires the leader have the ability to work in cross-functional teams comprising of leaders from marketing units, business units and functional groups. You will also partner with the leadership team to measure and track critical initiatives and assist in the preparation of content for Executive discussions.
In this role, you will work on highly complex digital optimization opportunities, gain insight into the strategic and operational marketing issues which are forefront for the company, have exposure to senior-level decision making, and establish relationships with people across the entire company.
As such, we are looking for a Director who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, who can rapidly demonstrate digital impact and value to the organization. A candidate must excel in all areas of digital strategy development and execution including: business analysis, problem solving, program management, executive communication, consensus building and people development. A successful candidate will be able to function well in a high growth, fast paced environment and will be comfortable with ambiguous situations.
- Uncover areas within the business to drive web optimization and customer intelligence performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate marketing generated pipeline. Drive customer database frameworks, AI driven personalization and web traffic monetization.
- Work on key strategic digital projects for ServiceNow; work cross functionally to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Help drive global web optimization and customer intelligence plans, plus, operational cadence of various Business Units and Global GTM programs. Drive the definition, measurement and tracking of key strategic and operational initiatives.
- Independently identify data sources, structure intelligence, operationalize intelligence, ensure actionable intelligence, and structure insights for key programs.
- Develop digital business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and operational plans. Build business cases that factor in pipeline requirements, contact acquisition & account acquisition requirements, and global GTM digital strategies.
- Collaborate with application development and architecture groups within IT to create best-in-class digital platforms, leveraging intelligence and extending user experiences.
- Support senior executives in developing key reports, analysis, insights and monthly/quarterly presentations for internal audiences.
- Extensive experience and advanced knowledge in a wide range of digital marketing aspects such as SEO, social media, e-mail, online marketing, account-based marketing, content marketing, website analytics, website personalization, customer database modeling, segmentation and UX/UI design
- 7+ years total digital, web optimization, intelligence experience and/or digital strategy, global digital execution & operations at a technology company (or similar)
- Experience working on large initiatives from framing the problem, gathering insights/analysis, building ROI, operational plans, and driving execution through to success; ability to multitask
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus
- Masters degree is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.