Sr. Product Manager, Conversational Experience Platform | 22629
Sr. Product Manager: Conversational Experience Platform Product Manger
Are you fanatical about delivering great products? ServiceNow, recently recognized by Forbes as the most innovative company in the world, is investing significantly in our SaaS cloud platform. ServiceNow is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team to lead a new strategic conversational experience platform product that will enable our customers to automate repetitive tasks and provide employees self-serve help desk experience via conversations. This position will be responsible for the product from strategy to execution and contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, cross BU business partners, and other PMs.
Following the recent acquisition of SkyGiraffe, Qlue and Parlo, ServiceNow is growing a strategic team to offer a market leading enterprise application platform. This is an opportunity to join the team in a central role owning product.
The ideal candidate brings together creativity, an analytical mindset, user centric, in-depth technical understanding, and an execution focus to drive the trajectory of ServiceNow Application Platform. Above all, we’re looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and rapidly iterates on them to refine the product within a creative and rapidly-changing environment. Our team is hard-working, collaborative, and committed to quality. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
- Equivalent of 7+ years of product management or similar experience working SaaS solutions focusing on technology platforms that support business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required (technical undergraduate degree preferred, or demonstrate technical capabilities with job experience); MBA preferred
- Experience working with business application teams to understand and prioritize business needs and translate them into technical requirements on the platform
- Experience working with UX designers and other key stakeholders on user-centric product design practice.
- Experience monitoring and guiding product development teams throughout the execution phases for new and existing releases as the customer advocate
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into actionable product roadmap
- Ability to manage product and feature trade-offs with sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams
- Self-starter, leader, high energy level (most Product Managers at ServiceNow set the direction for multiple development teams)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in executive and public speaking environments
- Good analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Machine learning and data driven product experience.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.