Senior Manager - WW Accounting & Consolidations | 22649
Senior Manager, WW Accounting & Consolidations
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Director of Accounting
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for planning and managing financial consolidations of all entities world wide and prepare monthly financial statements
- Implement best practices for financial reporting processes related to consolidations, including all intercompany, foreign currency and transfer pricing transactions
- Develop and maintain an overall financial planning calendar, ensuring operational excellence across the team
- Assist with system implementations, improvements, and drive business requirements, change management, implementing and maintaining new processes and changes in finance management systems
- Oversight of key areas of the accounting organization including, general ledger management, review of key reconciliations and rollforwards, as well as management of several accounting team members
- Partner effectively with FP&A, Tax and Technical accounting teams for special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested
- Assist in managing external audit, including preparation and ongoing support
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Demonstrated ability to drive global consolidations process efficiently
- Strong analytical, and outstanding communication skills
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and experience in SAP and BPC are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred
- Requires minimum of seven years in Consolidations and GL Accounting (or related) experience, including Big 4 experience, or larger multinational organizations
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.