Technical Support Intern | 23135
Technical Support Intern – 12-month placement
Location: Staines, UK
If you are a university student looking for an internship (or a placement opportunity), read on.
At ServiceNow we offer 12-month placements across a variety of departments. We will give you the training and development you need to succeed, and help you to build upon you career.
Who are we?
ServiceNow makes work better. Our applications automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes across IT, customer service, security operations, HR and more, for a better enterprise experience.
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more lifelike and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our previous interns had to say about working at ServiceNow:
- Managers aren’t just leaders, they are mentors.
- We learn how to handle situations not necessarily related to work - no other company offers this kind of opportunity.
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- There is plenty of room to grow and move up for go-getters & high achievers!
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
- Delivering software as a service (SaaS) based products to customers in real time
- Operating a Cloud Infrastructure to the highest standards of professionalism and availability
- Development of tools and processes (monitoring, automation, data manipulation, diagnostics etc.) that enable successful automated validations and monitoring of applications and systems
- Verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Working in a team with highly talented system engineers, database administrators and software developers focused on operating a state of the art Cloud Infrastructure
- Managing incidents and communication to various customers & stakeholders
- Grow, network, and experience the culture and people at ServiceNow
What you should know before you get here:
- Passion for technology and problem solving
- Understanding of Web Applications, Relational Databases, Operating Systems (Linux Administration), Internetworking.
- Experience with programming languages
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
Those we hire will be trained and mentored in these technologies as appropriate by our senior staff and will work to support a growing base of customers globally. Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in the company as we grow.
Go ahead, hit the Apply button and let's have a chat about your skills and experiences now!
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.