Briefing Program Manager | 27204
Job Title: Briefing Program Manager
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Director, Executive Briefing Program
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Seeking a customer-focused professional to join an experienced team of briefing managers that support customer relationship development and pipeline generation / closure through strategic customer briefings and engagements primarily at our Headquarters Briefing Center in Santa Clara
- Plan and execute strategic briefings that result in increased customer confidence, measurable opportunity development and expansion, and help create strong recommendation scores for ServiceNow. Responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic consultation through collaboration with Sales Team to develop agendas focusing on balance between customer objectives and sales goals
- Identify and book speakers based on understanding of required expertise, level of customer, messaging needs (may be local or via video conferencing)
- Book and facilitate pre-briefings for Account Team and Speakers, ensuring a thorough understanding of the customer and sales objectives, appropriate level of messaging, and supporting logistics across the team in preparation for execution
- Orchestrate schedule changes or changes in agenda direction, as needed
- Learn established processes, including developing expertise using our planning application built on the ServiceNow Platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA or BS, Marketing | Business |Other, or, Sales/ Marketing Consultant with event experience
- General ServiceNow product knowledge a plus
- 5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment developing successful briefings or events or executing/understanding other customer related workflows
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and calmly handle high pressure situations
- Demonstrate ability to work cross-functionally, developing a network of experts and executives to support briefings
- Focus on highly professional interactions within the team and our supporters; self-accountable for interactions with others
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Work well across organizational boundaries
- Adheres to deadlines
- Travel of 15-20%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.