VP, Global HR Business Operations & Digital Transformation | 23596
Vice President, Global HR Business Operations & Digital Transformation
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking to hire a Vice President, Global Talent (HR) Operations to lead the global Operations, Service Delivery, PMO & HR Technology based teams focused on the delivery of all Global Talent services, process management, systems, projects and compliance. This leadership role will report directly to the Chief Talent Officer and will be responsible for setting long-term strategy and defining our approach to data driven decision making for delivery across all of our Human Resources functions. We are looking for a highly experienced visionary who can scale & digitize our existing processes to align with our corporate vision and priorities.
This role also has the unique opportunity to work closely with our HR Product, Sales and Marketing team to support the ongoing advancement of our HR product and evangelize the HR solutions being delivered to our customers.
- Drives the overall HR business strategy and operations
- Facilitates resource & program budgeting and HR portfolio review with Executive teams
- Builds and leads the Operations team to establish and execute HR Transformation strategy to support business and talent management priorities
- Collaborates with Global HR teams to create policies, procedures and processes that will drive consistency and a roadmap for automation
- Is responsible for managing the budget for Operations which includes systems and technology investments
- Implement process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc. that will improve the employee experience with HR services
- Proactively identify and create operational efficiencies through centralized administration and globalization of processes; Define and establish processes and procedures and partner with global leads to build scalable and compliant processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- A successful candidate will have at least 8-10 years of HR Operations & Systems experience in roles responsible for operational excellence, HRIS, and project management
- Strong project management skills, including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and consulting skills. Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization.
- Ability to build collaborative, trustworthy relationships across functions and geographies.
- Strategic, enterprise-wide and systems thinking.
- Organizational astuteness and agility.
- Good analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Skills to communicate complex technical solutions in a simple manner that can be understood broadly within the organization.
- Strong technical and tactical skills combined with strategic vision, sound business acumen, and keen financial and analytic ability.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.