Senior Producer and Strategist | 23289
Job Title: Senior Producer and Strategist
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to produce and strategize on development of internal events. This role will plan, coordinate, and own production events from start to finish with a service-oriented focus on delivering great experiences to our employees. The role will involve all aspects and phases of digital media production including scope and requirements gathering, internal and external resource management, interaction with other groups on a day-to-day basis, and a firm grasp of production technologies, and best practices. This role will also help build out the events strategy, platforms, process, and technology in a high growth and dynamic environment at ServiceNow. Previous experience in scaling digital media and events in large corporate environments with a global footprint is highly encouraged.
- Own, manage, and produce multiple large events each quarter
- Participate in ideation and build-out of media and events strategy and solutions internally
- Identify and respond to service gaps with primary focus on employee satisfaction and frictionless experience
- Understand ServiceNow’s company branding, story, and message to align with corporate communications, marketing, and other stakeholders
- Bring excellent communications and organizational skills to work in a dynamic team environment with focus on high growth
- Develop and oversee project budgeting, external vendors, and contractors as needed
- Own buildout of internal partnerships and cross functional processes between various departments and stakeholders
- Create and maintain documentation for best practices and production solutions
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.