Senior Partner Operations Manager , EMEA | 28777
Sr. Manager, Partner Sales Operations, EMEA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Global ACE Sales Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior manager to support the Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team to help accelerate and scale the growth of our business with SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV partners within our business in EMEA.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization in EMEA
- Serve as direct liaison to ACE VP of EMEA and in-region leadership team
- Provide business partners with insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks
- Develop key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity
- Plan and meet timelines aligned to sales quota and compensation setting
- Identify and drive system, process and reporting enhancements
- Actively involved in preparing presentation package for Quarterly Business Review or other leadership presentations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with in-region teams to drive a healthy understanding of the business across the various product lines as well as collaborate during the annual planning process
- Manage duties as required to drive accurate and frictionless close of business; month and quarter-end responsibilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to drive/influence business and operational objectives
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as required in support of the organization needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of Sales Operations or related experience in a software sales organization
- Comfortable with large amount of data, reporting and analytics
- Experience in working with CRM / PRM tools
- Organized, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to navigate through all levels of management
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
Ideal candidate qualities
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to drive conflict resolution
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Results driven mentality
- Team player with positive attitude
- Experience and understanding of channel partnerships and partner programs is a plus
- Experience at a SaaS company is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.