Senior Manager, Finance Analytics and Insights | 33339
Job Title: Senior Manager, Finance Analytics
Location: Atlanta, GA or Houston, TX
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Finance organization at ServiceNow is a strategic function that partners with the business teams to enable the growth and success of the company. The central analytics and insights team supports all areas of Finance with the information and analysis needed for decision-making, project prioritization and process improvement. We are a hungry and humble team focused on making the world of work, work better for people.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Finance Analytics to join our Finance organization and help build out analytics and operations capabilities to support all aspects of the Finance organization. The preferred candidate will have experience with multiple reporting tools such as Tableau, SAP BI, Power BI and will be comfortable with building financial models and managing large sets of data. They will work cross-functionally across Finance, IT and Corporate Analytics with the primary objective of enabling Finance leadership to make strategic, analytically driven and effective decisions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop the framework and methodology for the visualization of key data models, based on stakeholders’ requirements and usage
- Drive the implementation of Finance reporting, analysis and modeling tools, including integration with ServiceNow products
- Drive analytics enhancement roadmaps, develop new tools, and collaborate across Finance to help scale analytics capabilities with the growth of the organization and company
- Engage with senior finance management to provide actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks in the form of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Build complex data models to perform business analysis
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help optimize finance organization productivity and influence executive decision-making
- Design solutions to automate manual reporting and achieve greater efficiency in key finance monthly and quarterly processes
- Ensure data integrity and develop weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics reporting cadence
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of finance and business operations initiatives
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- 10+ years of Business Intelligence / Finance Analytics / Finance Operations experience
- 3-5 years of team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Data Science/ Engineering/ Information Systems/Business Analysis, or related fields
- Advanced Tableau and SAP Business Objects capabilities with a working knowledge of SQL to manage large and complex datasets. PowerBI, Qlikview, SAP HANA, and Anaplan experience a plus.
- Understanding of advanced analytics (predictive analytics, business intelligence and machine learning) to leverage the power of data to gain richer business insights
- Keen understanding of senior finance management user experience
- Strong advanced analytical and problem-solving ability
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Self-motivation and the ability to multitask
- Positive “can do” attitude, enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.