Senior Quality Engineer | 22144
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA
This position reports
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Engineer, you will be a key member of the Central Quality Engineering team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the cloud platform team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest quality testing frameworks and tools using Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, Accessibility related tools and more.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Hands-on experience with C#/Java development using Object Oriented methodologies.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Web driver, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Proven experience in leading quality engineering efforts within an engineering team of at least 4-6 engineers.
- Self-starter and possess strong self-motivation
- Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making
Desireto interact with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security andstability. Desireto seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming with Selenium, JUnit and TestNG.
- 8+ years of overall professional experience in Development and/or quality assurance or/and software application development.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.