Principal Portfolio Manager - Customer Workflows | 31205
Principal Portfolio Manager - Customer Workflows
Location: Remote , CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers realize maximum business value from their investment in the ServiceNow platform.
The Principal Portfolio Manager, CO Offerings , Customer Workflows is a key position within the Customer Outcomes organization, responsible for thought innovation, creative thinking around delivering leading practice assets and service offerings in order to support successful deployments of ServiceNow technology by Customer Outcomes, Partner Network and Customers.
To succeed the person needs to be highly collaborative and innovative whilst ensuring consistent experiences for our customers across all product lines. The person is also responsible for building strong relationships with the corresponding Business Unit and Partner Manager.
This requires a highly focused and structured individual with vision who can instigate and drive change.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of ServiceNow Customer Workflow leading practices assets and service offerings including process documents, workshop materials, stories, use cases, etc.
- Identify areas of deployment process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Develop a network of relationships, and collaborate closely, with colleagues across geographies and product lines to ensure consistency of assets
- Liaise with the Product Line Business Unit to ensure leading practice collaboration and alignment, product roadmap input, and overall partnership is in place
- Understand future product release roadmap and its impact to field delivery approach and services offered
- Ability to assess the impact of an upcoming release to existingdelivery assets as well as identify the need for new assets to be created, taking into account industry trends and customer needs
- Enable delivery teams and Partner Managers on new and updated assets
- Provide feedback into the Business Unit for continual improvement of product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Assist in strategic customer meetings providing deep subject matter expertise.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive experience designing and implementing Customer Workflow (CSM & FSM) solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' leading practice CSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Proven background in business analysis, requirements gathering and solution design abilities
- Self-starter, with a high degree of initiative with the ability to work independently, and in a team environment
- Solid project management skills - the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and timelines, balance multiple priorities, and work under pressure are all necessary
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks)
- Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, Architects and extended program teams
- Application design, development and governance experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Understanding of basic UX concepts and the UI components of the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.