Senior Technical Trainer | 24194
Job Title: Senior Technical Trainer
Location(s): Remote, CA; Remote, CO; Remote, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for a Senior Implementation Trainer who will deliver Implementation Trainings across the different ServiceNow Product lines.
What you get to do in this role:
- Deliver content (across multiple product lines) at a variety of levels to different audiences via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- Learn how to Implement new products on the ServiceNow platform
- Contribute and assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum including our Learning Library.
- An opportunity to develop our new generation of the ServiceNow Implementation Simulators
- Travel up to 50% (worldwide)
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing end to end solutions in a client environment with a background in any of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR, Security or CSM being essential.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability
- Experience with Web Services, API’s and Database-level integrations
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other similar technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in ServiceNow implementations
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology
- Proven experience of delivery of technical workshops in client environments
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.