Solution Consultant, Customer Service Management | 21979
Customer Service Management, Solution Consultant
ServiceNow is changing the way government works. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a member of our Customer Service Management team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have extended ServiceNow to support their external customers for years, this is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have an opportunity to grow this business from the ground floor, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As a Solution Consultant, Customer Service Management (CSM), you will be responsible for supporting the product sales effort by using your technical and customer service domain expertise to address customers’ business issues, demonstrate technical credibility and convey value. You will play a key role in the sales process by facilitating customer requirements discovery sessions, building reusable assets such as demos, configuring the product for proof of concepts, and gathering customer feedback for future product innovation. Strong technical, sales and consulting skills as well as the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial for this role.
- Support product sales as a customer service management technical and domain expert.
- Develop and maintain a showcase of re-usable Customer Service Management solutions, including demos, case studies and presentations
- Help create and facilitate programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Customer Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure and deliver product demonstrations to address customer requirements and business issues in person and through WebEx
- Add technical credibility and demonstrate deep familiarity with product infrastructure, security and networking.
- Handle technical and functional questions from customers, channel partners and colleagues as an active participant on the ServiceNow Community portal.
- Collaborate with ServiceNow professional services and consulting partners.
- Collaborate with product management and development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that address customer needs.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Respond to RFIs / RFPs.
- Support marketing events, including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, and webinars.
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals assigned by management.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Pre-sales solution consulting, sales engineering or professional services experience in the Customer Service Management or CRM software industry.
- Experience configuring and customizing customer service applications such as Salesforce Service Cloud and Oracle Service Cloud (SaaS/cloud experience is preferable).
- Technical experience integrating CRM with CTI, workforce management and other customer service technologies.
- Good understanding of contact center operations and the customer experience domain.
- Proven pre-sales skills, including the ability to customize solutions, facilitate product demonstrations and effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects.
- Experience speaking with both business and technical customers at all levels
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow Platform or exhibits technical expertise in Saas/cloud applications with the ability to learn new technology.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.