Success Marketing Operations Manager | 23051
Job Title: Success Marketing Operations Manager, Customer Success Marketing
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Customer Success Marketing is part of the Customer Success at Scale organization. Our vision is to create a movement of hyper-engaged, passionate, and enabled ServiceNow users. We achieve this by creating and executing customer campaigns designed to drive awareness, engagement and early adoption of all customer success services, tools, and programs.
The Success Marketing Operations Manager is a new role, reporting to the Director of Strategic Planning and Events. This is a unique opportunity to span across the entire Marketing organization, ensuring that our operations and processes are aligned and efficiently integrated into the rest of the org.
What you get to do in this role:
- Standardize processes across Success Marketing org
- Develop and refine processes for planning, execution, reporting, and reviews of campaigns.
- Create standard processes to interlock plans between stakeholders and campaigns.
- Unified reporting of the team’s marketing programs and results.
- Rhythm of Business
- Create and drive standard team processes to create holistic view of campaigns, results and impact.
- Drive regular communications to stakeholders on plans and results.
- Cross-Marketing org integration
- Lead strategic projects to integrate the Customer Success @ Scale org’s processes with the mainstream Marketing org’s processes.
- Projects include:
- Contacts & persona strategy
- Integrated Marketing planning
- Integrated budgeting for content creation and execution
- Drive improvements
- Analyze campaigns, tactics against goals, internal and external benchmarks, and recommend improvements
- Create training program to build and up-level marketing skills on the team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness, and assess ROI
- Marketing domain expertise, and experience working with Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience creating standard processes and programs
- 5+ years working on campaign planning and execution
- MBA a plus
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.