Platform Architect | 29873
Job Title: Platform Architect
Organization: Customer Outcomes
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and
innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance
professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help
them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers realize maximum business value from their investment in the ServiceNow platform.
The role of the Customer Outcomes Platform Architect is to provide clients with long-term prescriptive guidance and technical governance in their pursuit of strategic business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Interprets business, functional and nonfunctional requirements into a design and implementation strategy
- Manages the strategic implementation roadmap and architecture blueprint
- Provides technical evaluation of outstanding demand requests for new applications and existing application enhancements against ServiceNow fit-for purpose OOTB applications
- Provides HealthScan and configuration reviews and helps align instances to ServiceNow best practice definitions; Provides technical best practice standards and design support
- Provides instance strategy and integrates that into the core data design
- Consulting/Advisory experience
- Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF)
- Technical depth and breadth (SysAdmin, Platform Implementation, Product BU Certs)
- Consultative Perspective
- Manages Complexity
- Strategic Mindset
- Technical Development
- Ability to speak fluent Korean to support Korea market
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender
identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.