ITOM, Advisory Solution Consultant | 33923
IT Operations Management, Advisory Solution Consultant
Location(s): Seoul, South Korea
What you get to do in this role:
• Create and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IT Operations Management leveraging IT Datacentre technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives with ServiceNow applications that focus on service modelling, event management, and discovery.
• Contribute and maintain a showcase of ITOM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform.
• Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow platform.
• Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback.
• Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
• Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
• Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via Zoom
• Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
• Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
• Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
• Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and Proof-of-Value/Proof-of-Concept
• Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
• Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
• Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
• Serve as regional team lead to lead practice activities when called upon.
• In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
• Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Experience with enterprise architecture domains
• Experience and very strong hands on capabilities with AMZN API, VMware automation,
Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with orchestration.
• Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
• Experience with service modelling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
• Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
• Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
• Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
• Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
• Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere,
• Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
• Pre-sales experience, IT Operations Management experience would be advantageous (Tool or process).
• Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
• Technical or practice team lead in previous roles
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and
attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.