Principal Product Manager, Enterprise Search | 30012
Job title: Principal Product Manager, Enterprise Search
Location: Santa Clara, CA (Jay St.)
ServiceNow is looking for an exceptional and self-starter Product Manager to help us shape the way conversational AI & mobile based products and services are built, delivered, and managed. We at ServiceNow IT are pushing limits with our own platforms to deliver exceptional employee experience. As the Product Manager for Enterprise Search, you will play a critical role in delivering best in class employee service delivery and experience.
As the Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product life-cycle.
You will develop a vision and road map for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight.
You will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet customer’s needs, and delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
You will develop a forecast for the product based on input from users, customers and stakeholders and market analysts and your own experience and manage its delivery.
You will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain adoption, engagement and enablement plans and collateral.
- Define the product strategy and road map
- Manage the product throughout its life-cycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Write Product Requirements and Business Value documents
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Run trials and MVPs, develop and concepts
- Commission market and competitor research
- Promote the product to through training/ enablement sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Collate feedback from users
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
- Deliver a regular (e.g. monthly) product performance metrics
- 12+ years of experience delivering software products to end users
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IT related field preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.