Manager, Order and Contract Operations | 23411
Manager, Order and Contract Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA; Pleasanton, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the US Order Management team and work together with a purpose driven team where sales is our collective customer. Together we aim to advance and streamline Quote to Cash (Q2C) processes and systems, and ultimately provide a seamless digital sales experience.
The scope of work includes Managing a high performing team of local analysts and working with Regional Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, IT, and other internal teams to deliver an effective and timely fulfillment of the Sales order workflow (order processing, sales contract management and provisioning) to comply with company requirements and meeting sales booking deadlines.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help make the world of Q2C workflow work better by leading transformational change.
- Be a Key player in Month End/Quarter End completion, by actively taking part in period close activities and reconciliation to satisfactorily complete bookings within timeframes.
- Champion internal projects and requirements on behalf of Order Management process.
- Participate and contribute to new system releases and enhancements by testing, validation, and providing operational expertise to ongoing implementation projects.
- Preserve company confidence upon Order Management’s high-performance execution.
- Generate, maintain, and analyze order operational reports to calculate and compile metrics to track and maintain performance levels, addressing development areas.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- An obsession with attention to details, processes, systems, and a drive to resolve issues.
- Ability to analyze data, challenge and improve processes, and to be a change agent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Order Management or Sales Operations in a lead or management role
- Previous experience in a Cloud Computing Company a big plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.