Inside Commercial Account Manager | 24473
Inside Commercial Account Manager
Location: Oslo, Norway
Reporting: Directly to Country Manager, matrix into Inside Sales Director.
The Inside Commercial Account Manager will manage a given territory with defined existing and non-existing clients, and will be responsible for winning new clients as well as driving upsell opportunities within these given accounts, whilst managing the renewals and other revenue streams, through effective account & territory planning, creating relationships with all stakeholders to identify new opportunities, and ensure appropriate success is seen in deployment of our solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts & territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory
- Opportunity qualification, development of new & renewal opportunities
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations, presentations, and executive relationship alignments through accounts
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ year’s experience in an Inside Sales (or equivalent) role within the IT industry
- 2+ year’s experience in developing opportunities from existing clients
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Capable to align technical, support and services resources for given accounts to ensure success on an ongoing basis
- Capable of leading virtual teams
- Executive level relationship management
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.