Manager, Technical Support | 31221
Job Title: Manager, Technical Support
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Director Global Technical Support
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager in our Technical Support team in Orlando, Florida. The successful candidate will manage a team within our growing Technical Support organization. This includes providing leadership to the team's technical staff, interfacing with Development on customer impacting enhancements and fixes, recruiting and development of support staff, guiding and exceeding team metrics. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for leading efforts in developing and implementing world class technical support services, knowledge base content, best practices and methodologies to deliver unsurpassed service and support.
- Profound knowledge and experience in managing and exceeding Support KPI’s and critical Technical Support Metrics - CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs etc
- Responsible for People Management – Hiring, productivity, employee morale, resource allocation and utilization, team motivation, attrition and training.
- Own and bring to conclusion customer escalations by working with cross-teams in Support, development and operations team
- Drive daily incident management success from detection to resolution and dissatisfaction issues for customer accounts leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences.
- Represent the Platform, Product and ServiceNow effectively with customers.
- Manage major operations outages and communications to the customers
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation as required.
- Evaluation of current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
- Leading by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration.
- Manage to the company and department’s vision, mission and values.
- A minimum of 6 years technical support and service management experience with a minimum of 3-4 years in supervisory role is required.
- Experience managing Enterprise support in a large and complex environment in a web based service and technology
- Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics and managed support team.
- Customer first Mind set and a “Get it done” attitude are critical success factors for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer care.
- Proven ability to create and implement programs to drive efficient, innovative operations and contain expenses.
- Ability to lead change by effectively building commitment and winning support for initiatives.
- A trustworthy leader with a reputation for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
The ServiceNow enterprise IT Service Management platform combines ITIL process support and SaaS delivery to provide a flexible, intuitive and self-managing application in the cloud. Founded in 2004, ServiceNow has a forward thinking business model and leading edge technologies. According to the 2010 Inc. 500 list, ServiceNow is one of the ten fastest growing software companies. For more information, please visit ServiceNow or Demo.Servicenow.com to checkout a fully functional instance of our software.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.