Sr. Technical Consultant : IT Business Management (ITBM) Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) | 22416
Location(s): Tokyo, Japan
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Project and Portfolio Management Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for defining, designing, and implementing solutions for clients around the products on the ServiceNow Platform:
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Demand Management
- Test Management, and Ideation
What you get to do in this role:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow technical best practice and standards.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of technical best practices and standards
- Workflow Configuration
- Application UI Configuration
- Development of client specific reporting and integration requirements
- Be accountable to ensure project deliverables to GEO Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, of high quality, on time and deliver benefits
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the IT Business Management portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices and solutions
- Act a trusted advisor that provides thought leadership, mentoring, and guidance focused on value-based process improvement, optimising adoption of the Platform to ensure business objectives are and business value is derived as well as advising our customers on proper KPI’s to drive the next level of process maturity.
Domestic and International travel required up to 50%
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Information Systems Management or equivalent technical and/or business qualification through experience
- Desired certifications include:
- ServiceNow Administrator
- SCRUM, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
- CAPM or Prince2 Certification
- Consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of application development solutions in client environments.
- Experience in working with Enterprise IT software (e.g. PPM tools like Clarity and HP PPM, ServiceNow, Salesforce, PeopleSoft)
- Experience in Java, Java Script and corresponding frameworks, like jQuery, Prototype JS or Angular
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks
- Experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.